5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 6112s with Icon UCAs

jellis466

Reaction score
Just got my Bilsteins and Icon UCAs installed yesterday on clip 8. Still waiting on my wheels and tires to get here. If any of the components look like they were installed incorrectly please let me know. I only have one shop local to me so didn't have much of an option as to where to get the parts installed. I am not savvy enough to know whether or not it was installed correctly just by looking at it.
So far the ride is great! Feels less "floaty" and much more planted on the road than stock.
bils.jpg bilst.jpg bilste.jpg bilstei.jpg bilstein.jpg

theblakester

Reaction score
Nice. Are you planning on wheels and/or tires or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellis466

Reaction score
Have the slightest vibration while driving at highway speeds. Could be from the wheels/tires as I didn't re-balance them after receiving them from Custom Offsets (took their word that they were balanced).
Has anyone bought wheels and tires from Custom Offsets and had them not be balanced even though they say they are?

Have to take it to the dealer tomorrow for other maintenance so will have them balance as well, will give update. Other than that, the truck has been riding great since having everything installed.

dwalme

Reaction score
High speed vibration is a somewhat common problem on the ram.

It could be as simple as just balancing the wheels/tires. That hasn't worked for all other people. Many are still trying to figure out the root cause.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much lift did you obtain on clip 8?

jellis466

Reaction score
Not sure of the exact measurements. I don’t really care how much height I gained, I like the way it looks so haven’t bothered measuring.
Not sure of the exact measurements. I don’t really care how much height I gained, I like the way it looks so haven’t bothered measuring.
It’s a non ORG truck so I’m assuming the full 2.6” like bilstein says

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online