5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 6112 2.5” Front Shocks

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m curious if there’s any word out there on whether Bilstein will produce the 6112s for our 5th Gen Rams. I previously ran 5100s on my Tacoma and changed into 6112s which were noticeably smoother. That said, the 5100s had quite a bit of use to that point, so definitely wasn’t comparing new to new.

I’d swing for the 6112s in a heartbeat if given the option... but not currently seeing them available.

mp1

Reaction score
I know this is kind of a late reply, but to answer your question, yes. COVID delayed the release of course, but they should be available later this year.

The 5160s have been out for a couple months now, so once the 6112s are released, I'll be the first to get them installed!

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this is kind of a late reply, but to answer your question, yes. COVID delayed the release of course, but they should be available later this year.

The 5160s have been out for a couple months now, so once the 6112s are released, I'll be the first to get them installed!

Thanks for the reply, I followed up with Bilstein in the meantime and learned the same. I ended up putting on 5100s, but a few years down the road when I’m ready to replace this set I’m sure I’ll swing for the 6112s. I’ve had both and definitely preferred the 2.5” shock!

Users who are viewing this thread