5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100s

Marinevb1986

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie Sport with factory 22s. Which I hate btw. I’m wanting to go to 275/65/20s. I’m assuming they won’t fit without at least a level. Has Bilstein come out with 5100s for the 5th gens yet? If so, could someone post a link or part number for these please. Thx

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Here ya go, if u use the search function this should have been an easy find.
Front 5100's adjustable = Part Number: 24-232203

Marinevb1986

Reaction score
Here ya go, if u use the search function this should have been an easy find.
Front 5100's adjustable = Part Number: 24-232203
Thx for the part number. In the future, I will make sure that I exhaust all possible search options before I impose upon your time with a question that apparently should never have been asked. Again, thank you for the part number

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Thx for the part number. In the future, I will make sure that I exhaust all possible search options before I impose upon your time with a question that apparently should never have been asked. Again, thank you for the part number
I said it would have been an easy find as I posted the part number 3 times that week for members. You're obviously a new member and just wanted to let you know the search works pretty well on here. If I had an issue posting the part number for you like you attempted to say I did I wouldn't have looked it up for you and posted it. After I saw your post. I went to Bilsteins website and searched for the part number to help you out, some thing you didn't do for yourself. This is a pretty awesome community it you want it to be. Please don't be a d@uche to people that help you.....

Users who are viewing this thread