5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100

Mojoman

Reaction score
New to the forum, wanted a little input. Bought a 2020 1500 with off road package last week, want to level it up, no big lift. I used bilsteins on my gen 4 Ram 1500 and got the look I wanted. I don't want huge tires or high lift. Any ideas?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you asking if there are adjustable 5100s for the front of the 5th gen? Yes. Here's a current thread on that: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/bilstein-5100.3518/page-50

If you are asking about leveling your DT there are threads on that too. Many are fairly long as many of these kits weren't available when the DT first rolled out. I would link some but, not to be rude, I'm not sure what you're asking for. Bilstein 5100s only? Just a level? Mild lift? Staying with OEM wheels/tires?

There are many options now to level the front based on usage, desires, and budget. There are several aftermarket options for lifts also. I'm not sure what you consider 'mild' but many have gone with the Mopar 2" lift.

Too many threads to list. I recommend you cruise the thread list here in the suspension section to pick out what interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread