5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 settings?!

alexharrel

Reaction score
I can’t find the thread about the settings on the 5100s. I just want to know the height of the different settings, can’t even find it on the website. I am looking for slightly under 2” in the front. Any help? If you have pics of your 5100s I’d love to see them!!!

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
I can’t find the thread about the settings on the 5100s. I just want to know the height of the different settings, can’t even find it on the website. I am looking for slightly under 2” in the front. Any help? If you have pics of your 5100s I’d love to see them!!!

On Bilstein's site if you download the installation instructions it shows the lift amounts depending on if you have standard suspension or off road package. Page 2 of 6, the graph is on the bottom right.

alexharrel

Reaction score
can can anyone confirm this though? I have seen others on here say setting 5 is level

Users who are viewing this thread