5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 plus spacer Question

Iron

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Rebel and about to install 5100s up front (#5) with RC UCAs. I really like the look of a 3.5 inch lift, but with my current setup I'll be coming in at ~2.7"

I'm leaning towards adding a 1/2 spacer on top of the 5100's to make it ~3.2" lift but was wondering if anyone has added a 1" spacer and moved the 5100's to setting #3 or 4 to get exactly 3.5" of lift?

(I understand that going over 3" lift will cause some concerns with CV Joints but I will not be doing any off-roading)

Thanks!

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since you have the Rebel you have the ORG. That means your coils are 1 inch taller. So, with your 5100's set at #5 you'll be very close to 3 inches. That is all you should have without going to a 4 inch lift. Do not under any circumbstances put a puch on your 5100's. At 3 inches you will want the UCA's in order to have full travel and not damage your front end. You only need 2 inches to fit 35's. If you want more you really should forget 3.5 and get a 4 inch lift kit.

Users who are viewing this thread