5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 notch 4 pics?

Drumnut14

Reaction score
Looking for pics of stock Rebels with Bilstein 5100’s set on notch 4. Seems to be plenty of notch 5, but I think they look a bit nose high. Thanks!

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Here you go. I did mine on notch 4 which leaves about 1/2" rake. In this picture the pavement isn't exactly level and my truck is nasty after driving in the snow a couple of days ago. I had my last truck (2017 Bighorn) completely level and when your gas tank was 3/4+ full and/or had a load in the bed it looked just like a hunting dog with its head up pointing at a bird. Hope this helps. 20220111_061139.jpg

Drumnut14

Reaction score
Here you go. I did mine on notch 4 which leaves about 1/2" rake. In this picture the pavement isn't exactly level and my truck is nasty after driving in the snow a couple of days ago. I had my last truck (2017 Bighorn) completely level and when your gas tank was 3/4+ full and/or had a load in the bed it looked just like a hunting dog with its head up pointing at a bird. Hope this helps. View attachment 116633
Thanks, appreciate that!!

Users who are viewing this thread