5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 Completed (Front and Rear)

Lamont22

Reaction score
I set the front on clip # 3 and swapped out the stock front springs for ORP springs. Gave me 2” of lift in the front.
On the rear, I replaced stock springs with Bilstein springs, giving me 1” of rear lift.

Here are my measurements before on stock wheels/tires 275/55/20:
Rear pass 38 3/4” ground to fender
Front pass 36” ground to fender
Rear driver 38 1/4” ground to fender
Front driver 35 3/4” ground to fender

After on 275/70/18 plus Bilsteins:
Rear pass 40 3/4” ground to fender
Front pass 39” ground to fender
Rear driver 40 1/4” ground to fender
Front driver 38 3/4” ground to fender

Happy with the ride and look. Speedometer is off by 2 mph now, I’ll probably take it to the dealer to have it recalibrated. Just wanted to put this info out there for anyone with the V6 who’s curious. Bilsteins won’t lift you to the moon or turn your truck into a “log wagon.”

Attachments

• IMG_3658.jpeg
    IMG_3658.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 62

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy with the ride and look. Speedometer is off by 2 mph now, I’ll probably take it to the dealer to have it recalibrated. Just wanted to put this info out there for anyone with the V6 who’s curious. Bilstein's won’t lift you to the moon or turn your truck into a “log wagon.”
AlphaOBD, Jscan or Appcar along with a security bypass and OBD scanner and a few minutes on YouTube and you can change yourself, plus other things.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My stock 2022 with ORG sits at 39" rear and 37 1/2 front, just for a comparison. And that's with a ARE z2 Cap and Better Built tool box in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread