5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 Backorder until August 2021

Morenar

Reaction score
So I decided to order the Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks from summit racing a few weeks back because their backorder status showed 03/22. They then updated me last week it would be 04/05. Just logged in and checked and they are now backordered until August 2021. :oops: Anyone else seeing similar updates?

T_etzz

Reaction score
Placed an order on another site, ended up canceling it since they told me May but that was a week ago. I’ll go a different route

Mr4x403

Reaction score
I got mine a month or so ago from Jack It suspension online. They were one of the only sites that had them in stock. Call them and see, it doesn't show anything about backordered on their site.

RTREBEL

Reaction score
I got mine a month or so ago from Jack It suspension online. They were one of the only sites that had them in stock. Call them and see, it doesn't show anything about backordered on their site.
Received an email from them saying anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks !

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Received an email from them saying anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks !

Just received the same email because I ordered a pair and there was no indication of limited stock and they were $132/ea no tax or shipping. Does anyone have them in stock?

RTREBEL

Reaction score
I'm actually on the Bilstein waiting list too! I'll post up if I hear anything.
4496b3fd4874083f754f83a002a2500c.jpg

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
Everything is on back order because of how many piece parts and raw stock comes from China. I’ve had fox 2.5 front coilovers with DSC on order since the beginning of January. Talked to a Fox rep and they said that they had orders dating back to last August. Just another issue from Covid.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
It’s the Chinese trying to take over America one 4x4 at a time

cervelo15

Reaction score
This is what i was afraid of, that the backorder would be pushed out. Im visiting a local truck shop this weekend to see if they have a different alternative, but if that doesn’t pan out it’s the 6112’s for me

savage_sultin

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of adjustable for the front and the 5100 rears. I went through 4wheelparts.ca as im in canada. He told me that they have the fronts in stock in their warehouse in TX but the rears will be June 2021

Morenar

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of adjustable for the front and the 5100 rears. I went through 4wheelparts.ca as im in canada. He told me that they have the fronts in stock in their warehouse in TX but the rears will be June 2021
Thanks, yeah I ordered mine already through bilsteinlifts. Seems like certain sellers get preferred shipment from Bilstein :)

Users who are viewing this thread