5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billet Silver vs. Max Steel

Grinnin

Reaction score
As for keeping Max Steel clean, it kinda depends on personal preference for what is “clean enough”. Here’s what I would consider to be dirty, about two weeks without a wash and running a mile or so on a dry/dusty dirt road:

832ECFA3-280D-4A64-98BF-F8C07CEFF1A9.jpeg

And about 45 minutes later after going through the car wash:

1EB0E3CF-4FCE-4DFA-B228-625BE5B6D06B.jpeg

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that dating between Max Steel for granted. The black looks great with the chrome but they always look dirty and can see the swirls. Like more of the darker gray trucks but felt the granite was just a slight bit too late of a gray kind of plane I would have rather it look more of a gunmetal. The Max Steel seems cool and it's weird it's got that blue hue to it so it does look different in different lights from what I could tell but it was really hard to tell because they're all jammed up next to each other in the dealer's lot I never got a chance to pull one out and really look at it plus they all were dirty being February in New York and the weather was crummy. But I pulled the trigger on a max deal and liking what I hear and see in this threat. Would love to see people's pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/