5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigHorn with ventilated seats

Rau

Reaction score
I just spoke to Katzkin and they quoted leather with ventilated front seats for $3090+tax. Are there any other options or Katzkin is the only legit leather option for BH?

Thank you in advance!

spiG

Reaction score
That seems extremely expensive for Katzkin no? Are they custom colors you ordered or standard? I'd call a installer directly instead of Katzkin to get a quote.

Reactions: Rau

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
Wouldn't you need all of the other ancillary equipment and have your truck programmed to enable this.....on top of paying 3+ grand on the katskinz? Seems a little excessive, no?

Rau

Reaction score
I agree, that's the reason I opened this thread to see if there are other options.
I think Katzkin doesn't need any additional equipment to install their seat ventilation. At least that's the impression I got when I checked it on their site. Their have their buttons to activate heating and cooling, but I think it should be possible to integrate to RAM's system.

Users who are viewing this thread