5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigHorn wheels- market is crashing

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

This just posted on craigslist. Not connected to and not looking to help the person. The point being the $250 sale price. See how long it lasts! Tempted tp see if TPMS and lug nuts included but that ain't right.

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Crap..... I'm going to list my almost new 18" wheels and tires from my BackCountry this weekend. I might have to re-think the price.

Last edited:

LouNY

Reaction score
When I bought my spare 18" rims I paid $250 for them I think, it's been awhile, then I mounted lightly used Nokian Hakkapeliitta studded tires that I gave $400 for

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know a member who sold the Bighorn wheels with TPMS for $400. Have to bite the bullet if you want different wheels. Some score for high mileage drivers who don't mind the wheels.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd be interested if it wouldn't cost me $800 in fuel to drive and get 'em. Location, location...

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I sold just my stock WildPeak tires for $400, no wheels.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And people still use Craigslist?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like everyone uses facebook marketplace now.. I had to give in and make a bs fb profile just to browse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread