5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bighorn w/2" level: 305/55/20 rub?

WRH

Reaction score
I always planned on replacing my tires and getting a level kit. Just not this quick. Darn screw in the sidewall.... and no, despite what my wife thinks, I did not plant it there. But, it's there and why buy two new tires that I don't want when I can buy four that I do...

Having a 2" level kit installed (tuffcountry) and need to pick tires. I'm leaning towards the 305 55/20 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2. I've scoured the forums, but can't seem to tell for sure if I'm going to have rubbing issues. I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to this... I've always stuck with stock. Can some of you pros let me know if this will work out for me? I've also got the Weathertech mudflaps and hope I won't have to trim them.

Also in the mix, 295 Nitto Ridge Grabber.

I tow a 6500 lb trailer a couple times a year on long trips. I'm thinking the impact of the level kit and tires will be minor?

Thanks a ton!
-Warren

WRH

Reaction score
So, turns out Discount Tire can't install those and pushed me to a 285/60 20. Hopefully those work!

nicodywill

Reaction score
I have a bighorn with a 2" level and 285/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted on the stock rims with no rubbing.

mFfp2Adh.jpg

WRH

Reaction score
Right on! And thanks for the pic! Looks frikkin sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread