5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bighorn Trim Question.

Wsmith

Reaction score
On the stitched console top and the stitched arm rests. Is this real leather or pleather. Want to know for cleaning/conditioning purposes.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks, had my doubts as the truck was only $52k, not enough to put a couple pieces of leather into.
:ROFLMAO: i sense some sarcasm, it'd be nice to have some real leather for sure in our "lower end" trucks. For what it's worth, i use Griot's Garage 3-in-1 leather conditioner/cleaner on my steering wheel and the center console armrest. I've also used regular interior detail spray on them as well. The leather conditioner still makes the pleather look darker and conditioned.

Wsmith

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: i sense some sarcasm, it'd be nice to have some real leather for sure in our "lower end" trucks. For what it's worth, i use Griot's Garage 3-in-1 leather conditioner/cleaner on my steering wheel and the center console armrest. I've also used regular interior detail spray on them as well. The leather conditioner still makes the pleather look darker and conditioned.
I still have a bottle of chemical guys from my last vehicle, Ill just use it up. Thanks for the affirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread