5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bighorn black/light frost interior

Oxbow9

Reaction score
Anyone have it and if so how do you like it?Interested in lighter interior but can’t find on lot to view

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Edit: This is the Black/ Light Mountain Brown, I apologize for causing confusion.
24883 24884 24885 24886 24887 24888

I LOVE my interior. I had to custom order it, because there wasnt a Bighorn with Bench seats and light frost interior for over 1000 mile radius. Id say the last picture is the truest to the color, it's between a tan and a taupe, and combined with the moonroof makes it feel like a warehouse inside for space.

Last edited:

sgk

Reaction score
View attachment 24883 View attachment 24884 View attachment 24885 View attachment 24886 View attachment 24887 View attachment 24888

I LOVE my interior. I had to custom order it, because there wasnt a Bighorn with Bench seats and light frost interior for over 1000 mile radius. Id say the last picture is the truest to the color, it's between a tan and a taupe, and combined with the moonroof makes it feel like a warehouse inside for space.
we need more interior shots from members, this looks awesome but the last photo is the nicest, yet to see that interior.

Last edited:

James1414d

Reaction score

Silvertoy

Reaction score
we need more interior shots from members, this looks awesome but the last photo is the nicest, yet to see that interior.
The last is definitely the most accurate, I think the issue is the lighting you can see how washed out the flag is in the background on the other pictures, but as soon as I got the light coming through the sunroof, it adjusted my phone camera's ISO. I would say the picture makes it look a little bit too Orange. Which was my fear at first when I ordered, but now that I've actually got it it looks better than any pictures I saw, it's not orange at all, def tan, and it's definitely a nice change from all of the ones I've seen with the black Interiors. Dealer's don't order it though because they know the black is an easy sell, whereas this could be polarizing for some. I was just glad I could get it with a blue truck. I bet it would look fantastic with the maroon and greys too.

Oxbow9

Reaction score
View attachment 24883 View attachment 24884 View attachment 24885 View attachment 24886 View attachment 24887 View attachment 24888

Thanks Silvertoy. I believe what you have is the black / mountain brown interior. The light frost color is a lighter shade of tan. I do like what you have though, just not sure how well it would go with my preferred exterior choice

Silvertoy

Reaction score
You're correct, I thought the frost wasn't available with the Bighorn, at least it wasn't when I was ordering. So I mistakenly jumped to the wrong conclusion there, I'll update my post.

PatriotBlue2019

Reaction score
I really do like the interior as well. I agree that most will settle for the black interior due to less upkeep and its neutral setting. However, I wish they would produce more of the lighter interiors because some of us like them. I have the frost interior and searched 5 dealers until I found one in the Limited trim and pulled the trigger. Nice truck and love the pics.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
That is the nicest looking Bighorn interior I've seen ... No offense to my non-light mountain brown Ram of course.

jastevenson

Reaction score
It is frustrating that the Big Horn gets this beautiful combo, whereas the Laramie gets either a poop brown or pitch black interior only. :mad:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I test drove a BH V6 with those colors. I liked the brown but my wife preferred the Indigo Frost. I thought both looked pretty snazzy. I agree that the Laramie brown wasn’t so nice, they needed a couple more color options. 85-90% of what was on the lots (Laramie) was the black interior.

Oxbow9

Reaction score
Found some pics of the bighorn light frost. Looks nice I think, add black mopar leather seats even better maybe.. Interior color and off road pkg vs. mopar 2" lift last decisions before placing the order
24997 25010 25003 25004

JBV

Reaction score
i've got a Ram on order with this interior. holy jeez it looks stunning.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is my 2020 Lonestar 1500 - and we love it!!! Our last Ram was a 2018 Ram 1500 Longhorn with the indigo frost interior...and the leather looked like an elephant ear in six months. These seats are much more comfortable and don't show their age at all. The first two pics were when it was new and the last pic is after seven months of ownership. No stains, rips, tears, sagging or any issues at all.

2020 Ram 2.jpg 2020 Ram 3.jpg D.jpg

Last edited:

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Genius.. I like how the high wear areas are black like the armrest on the door, arm rest etc areas that will be touched the most, normally I’m not a fan of light interiors because of that but this is a great alternative to just black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edit: This is the Black/ Light Mountain Brown, I apologize for causing confusion.

Nice looking, sharp interior! I had to order the Mountain Brown in my Laramie. Dealers around here just seem to order black like they think that's what everyone wants.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 049156 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread