5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bighorn Black Front Bumper

Braeden7498

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows anywhere I can find a stock front bumper for a 2020 1500 in all black. My truck came chrome but I hit a deer and replaced it with an aftermarket steel bumper. It's honestly ugly and hard to look at and there don't seem to be any other pleasant aftermarket bumpers either, they all sit too high or not low enough for my liking anyways. I'm in the phase of doing away with all the other chrome so a black bumper is my only route and I like the looks of the stock bumpers over anything I've seen. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can look I would appreciate some info. Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows anywhere I can find a stock front bumper for a 2020 1500 in all black. My truck came chrome but I hit a deer and replaced it with an aftermarket steel bumper. It's honestly ugly and hard to look at and there don't seem to be any other pleasant aftermarket bumpers either, they all sit too high or not low enough for my liking anyways. I'm in the phase of doing away with all the other chrome so a black bumper is my only route and I like the looks of the stock bumpers over anything I've seen. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can look I would appreciate some info. Thanks!
i would try google if you have not already

Bigbags85

Reaction score
You could always try LKQ (sometimes Keystone) if you have a shop near you. They typically sell to body shops but you can buy from them and they sometimes have parts already painted.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Where are you from? I have my stock bumper, in white... but it's an option for you to repaint it.

I'm in northern Illinois.

Users who are viewing this thread