5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Tire Stock Ram Height and Wheel, No Air, No ORP/ORG, No North, No Level, No Offset, No Backspace

Yogi217

Reaction score
Hi All, I apologize for doing ANOTHER thread, but I am having trouble searching through all of the threads for this info. Many threads are nuanced by air suspensions or levels or after market wheels with different offsets or ORP/G North Edition, etc.

If there is already a thread, just please send me there with a link.

If not, what is the biggest tire for a stock 1500 ram with no rubbing on body or CAs, etc? I'd specify big horn or laramie because I know Limiteds have air suspensions and rebels have 1" lifts.

I am talking stock, specifically the Big Horns. I have 20" wheels, but I can do the math on 18" if anyone wants to chime in. Currently I am looking at doing either Falken wildpeaks in either 33x10.8 or 34x10.6 with stock 20" rims.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
285/65r20 is 34.8x11.5 . you can go bigger with more rubbing but is easily remedied .

MetalDog

Reaction score
295/70/18 = 34.3. This is the LARGEST with no rub on an air suspension with Rebel wheels. The no rubbing is at normal height, OR1 and OR2. The answer is also on this page, 15 threads down, with pictures.

Yogi217

Reaction score
295/70/18 = 34.3. This is the LARGEST with no rub on an air suspension with Rebel wheels. The no rubbing is at normal height, OR1 and OR2. The answer is also on this page, 15 threads down, with pictures.
Thank you. Sorry, I'm on Tapatalk mobile app. What's the title of the thread?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Bearman95

Reaction score
I have 275/60/20 on my Laramie sport 4 x 4. This is a 33 inch tire and is 1 inch larger than the stock tires which were On it! They fill the wheel wells nicely and absolutely no rubbing any shape or form! All stock suspension. I have the premium Laramie wheels on my sport! This may not be the largest but in my opinion it looks better without the wheel well being stuffed absolutely full.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread