5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest tire on the 18s?

lHaZze

Reaction score
I couldn't find any info on these laramie wheels. I was wondering what is biggest tire I could fit on them. I appreciate any help and apologize if there was another thread on this. received_2305648446392322.jpeg

Gozar

Reaction score
I am running 295/70r18s on my Bighorn but I also installed a Readylift 2.5" leveling kit with new upper control arms.
No rubbing and it looks great.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OP are you referring to without a lift, do you have the Off Road Pkg, any information you can share will go a long way towards our suggestions..

lHaZze

Reaction score
I am running 295/70r18s on my Bighorn but I also installed a Readylift 2.5" leveling kit with new upper control arms.
No rubbing and it looks great.
Does it still ride good? Sorry for the late response, I've been MIA.

lHaZze

Reaction score
OP are you referring to without a lift, do you have the Off Road Pkg, any information you can share will go a long way towards our suggestions..
It doesn't have a lift yet, I'm still deciding on what I wanna do. What is the biggest that would fit on stock ride height?

PorBoy

Reaction score
For the 18” I wouldn’t go larger then 275/70 . Also if you do plan on lifting and don’t want to keep buying tires to reflect so, I definitely would narrow down and confirm which way I’m going. :)

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
For the 18” I wouldn’t go larger then 275/70 . Also if you do plan on lifting and don’t want to keep buying tires to reflect so, I definitely would narrow down and confirm which way I’m going. :)
I am going to need to buy tires at some point also and want to go as big as possible on stock height, no level, and with my existing 18" rims. Do you think the 275/70/r18 would fits on stock? It equates to 33.2" I believe.

btwistd

Reaction score
I have a Limited that is stock...the dealer for whatever reason took off the stock 22" wheels/tires and put on a set of stock 18" Laramie wheels with 33x12.50 tires. I prefer the smaller rim larger sidewall tire combo...more practical where I live. So, I bought it.

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 66

PorBoy

Reaction score
I have a Limited that is stock...the dealer for whatever reason took off the stock 22" wheels/tires and put on a set of stock 18" Laramie wheels with 33x12.50 tires. I prefer the smaller rim larger sidewall tire combo...more practical where I live. So, I bought it.
Wait so what did they do with your 22” wheels / tires ?

btwistd

Reaction score
Wait so what did they do with your 22” wheels / tires ?
Who cares? The tires alone are $350-$400 each, and I got more than enough discount with my OTD price, any difference in wheel/tire price was a wash.

Users who are viewing this thread