5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horns now available w/ 12" Head Unit

jb772

Reaction score
Hey all!

Not sure if this has been posted - I've been configuring a RAM I'm considering having my local dealer build, and because of the huge incentives on the Big Horn models they're giving out, I chose that model.
With that being said, I noticed two days ago that when building a Big Horn we now have the option to select a 12" Display Head Unit whereas two weeks ago this wasn't an option.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking to build!

Oxbow9

Reaction score
Hey all!

Not sure if this has been posted - I've been configuring a RAM I'm considering having my local dealer build, and because of the huge incentives on the Big Horn models they're giving out, I chose that model.
With that being said, I noticed two days ago that when building a Big Horn we now have the option to select a 12" Display Head Unit whereas two weeks ago this wasn't an option.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking to build!
I am looking at ordering a big horn as well and also noticed that the 12" display option was just added. Wondering if they are phasing in changes for the 2020's. Wish they would release what they will be.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is awesome news! One of the few options I was hoping the Big Horns would eventually get.

cipherbreak

Reaction score
I went to a dealership last week to look st a rebel and the salesman mentioned the 12” infotainment was made available to big horns a week prior.

Users who are viewing this thread