5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn Sport came in

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2019 Big Horn Sport with Etorque from the dealer. My truck came in in less then 3 1/2 weeks was very surprised to get the call yesterday that it was in already. So far it is very smooth and more comfortable then my 2014.

Will get more pictures in the daylight.

Attachments

• Big Horn (2).jpg
    Big Horn (2).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 126

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2019 Big Horn Sport with Etorque from the dealer. My truck came in in less then 3 1/2 weeks was very surprised to get the call yesterday that it was in already. So far it is very smooth and more comfortable then my 2014.

Will get more pictures in the daylight.

congrats @Biga :love:. eagerly waiting for you reviews.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great looking truck. We'll look forward to some additional pictures and driving reviews. 3 1/2 weeks will bring hope to those placing orders.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking forward to driving it over the weekend. So far the etorque systems is very smooth and the start stop system is very smooth. Being 4 hours south of Warren probably helps as I'm sure they just truck them down and don't have to wait on rail.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Couple more pictures in the sun. Sitting at the Tint place getting the front windows tinted now with Lumar CX film now. Next Saturday will be the Paint Protection film protection film for the front end.

Ram 3 (2).jpg Ram 2.jpg

Last edited:

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the Paint Protection Film installed. This was a must for me with the painted front end as I have to drive through the eternal construction every day to work so their is a lot of flying gravel on the highway. Got the Grill, Bumper, and the front of the hood done.

I got Suntek installed by Clear Bra Ohio, He does great work and people drive from all over for his services. You can't even see it in the picture below, I will get some better picures once the tropical storm goes by.

Attachments

• Bra.jpg
    Bra.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread