5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn Level 2 Door Foam Insert

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
About the foam insert(s) in the door(s), do we just get one, in driver's door? Two, driver's and front passenger or all four doors? Crew cab, if it matters or makes a difference.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd gladly trade my passenger door insert for the opportunity to have gotten power-folding (and heated) tow mirrors. ;)

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd gladly trade my passenger door insert for the opportunity to have gotten power-folding (and heated) tow mirrors. ;)
Maybe for you but for me Inhave to keep that side of the cab happy or all hell breaks loose.

I brought my latest Ram home and she quickly hopped up into it and saw she had no foam insert cup holder and everything else I wanted suddenly paled in comparison to that friggin passenger side foam insert cup holder.

Forty years with that gal and I instantly realized $23 was cheaper than alimony...

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hear that. I had my wife get in the truck to make sure she was going to be happy riding in it with no power seat over there before I pulled the trigger.

She's always got a water bottle but it's either in her purse or center cupholder. The insert just turns one trash bin into two for her.

Users who are viewing this thread