5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn in South Florida

IShotBambi

Reaction score
Traded in my Challenger Scat Pack for a Ram 1500 Big Horn. Thankfully Ram has decent options at the very edge of my budget. This is my first truck ever.

Has the LED heads and tails and the 8.4 inch display which were both must haves. Wanted the 4x4 but slightly too far out of my budget. I had a Cherokee Trailhawk with 4x4 and used it one time. Something about taking a 36k dollar vehicle and beating it up on the trail wasnt as fun as I thought lol

Hoping to do a little lift and some bigger tires. Im 6ft 5 so even if its a pavement princess it will make it feel at normal ride height for me. Not to mention it will be nice to have during hurricane season just incase 20181201_124903.jpg 20181201_124910.jpg

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats, nice looking rig! Welcome to the RAMily!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice color and good deal not getting something that you will hardly use. :)

Users who are viewing this thread