5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn badge on a Laramie??

ncarter124

Reaction score
Got an interesting one here. My best friend is shopping for a used '19 Laramie and I discovered something strange. It has a Big Horn badge on the dash.
This is a bit of an oddly optioned truck, in that it is a Laramie with a bench, but I wanted to see if anyone had a clue as to why it would have this.
This absolutely a Laramie based on window sticker, grille, leather dash, leather seats and so on... so the Big Horn badge just confuses me to no end. It even retains the Laramie badge on the tailgate.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Laramies can be found with the bench, though they are few and far between at times. I found mine and was happy because I like the extra space.
As for the upper glove box door, could be an assembly mistake or could be what someone had to fix a broken part with. It's hard to know.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ncarter124

Reaction score
Laramies can be found with the bench, though they are few and far between at times. I found mine and was happy because I like the extra space.
As for the upper glove box door, could be an assembly mistake or could be what someone had to fix a broken part with. It's hard to know.

Yeah he has found a few like this, but they are rare. He has a dog and wants the dog to be able to ride in the middle so he insists on the bench. My guess is an assembly mistake that nobody caught but wasn't sure if it was some odd package scenario maybe.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah. Mine definitely seems like a little bit of an odd build, bench, 6'4" bed, 3.92 and anti-spin. But I was glad when I found it because those are what I was looking for.

And for what I paid for it I couldn't justify ordering one exactly how I wanted it because it was the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread