5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn 2wd W/Air Suspension ?

CHarv4

Reaction score
I've invested a few hours in the popular online searches to look for what appears to be a unicorn spec of a 19' Ram BigHorn 2wd. The popular sites (CarGurus, Cars, Autotrader) do not have a search filter for Air Suspension so this requires and extra step or three of finding the vehicle on the dealers website and opening the window sticker link to look for the Air Suspension option. So far no luck. Is there a better way to search this short of contacting a local dealer ? Has anyone ordered a 2wd BigHorn with Air Suspension ?

Ideal Spec:
Big Horn Crew Cab
2wd
V8
Air Suspension 4-corner
Premium Light Group
Level 2 Equipment
Trailer Brake Control
Billet Silver

mjw930

Reaction score
I went through the same thing and found you can get the Ram inventory search to find it by building a big horn with the 4-Corner air option then editing the search to remove everything but the Big Horn model and the 4-Corner air options. When you click on the details for a specific truck use the “right click, open in new tab” option in your browser. If you don’t, when you come back to the list it loses all your settings.

For me there were only 11 Big Horns with 4-Corner air within 150 miles and 8 of them were eTorque (didn’t want) and of the 3 remaining only one had the level 2 package I wanted. It was 120 miles away but my local dealer traded for it and still honored my affiliate price and $6500 in rebates and incentives. I got really lucky, these are unicorns but they do exist. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/wind...443.752503905.1544850073-465716901.1544323381

CHarv4

Reaction score
I went through the same thing and found you can get the Ram inventory search to find it by building a big horn with the 4-Corner air option then editing the search to remove everything but the Big Horn model and the 4-Corner air options. When you click on the details for a specific truck use the “right click, open in new tab” option in your browser. If you don’t, when you come back to the list it loses all your settings.

For me there were only 11 Big Horns with 4-Corner air within 150 miles and 8 of them were eTorque (didn’t want) and of the 3 remaining only one had the level 2 package I wanted. It was 120 miles away but my local dealer traded for it and still honored my affiliate price and $6500 in rebates and incentives. I got really lucky, these are unicorns but they do exist. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/wind...443.752503905.1544850073-465716901.1544323381

Thanks for the info and congrats on the new truck, that's a very nice spec.

mjw930

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and congrats on the new truck, that's a very nice spec.
Thanks, it’s not exactly what I would have ordered but it was close enough. 4 additional options I wanted were Brake Controller (I will add it), 33 gallon tank,LED lights and black wall tires (I'll flip the RWL that came with it). None were deal breakers. I could do without the pano sunroof but it is nice :cool:

The Black package was a big plus, I wasn't expecting to find that with 4-Corner air.

Users who are viewing this thread