5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Blue | 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn

PatriotBlueRamLover

Reaction score
56E4C739-B8DE-4146-8CCB-DBA907B82835.jpeg CD209B1F-B2AE-448C-8C7F-56B34E7DE94F.jpeg

Love this truck. Use it as my daily and as my mowing rig. You’d never know though lol. Only thing it needs is a leveling kit on the front end and it will be perfect. On real problem is the rear brake’s squeal backing up since I’ve owned the truck and the dealer hasn’t been helpful with that at all. It should be resolved soon though. Other than that this thing is super nice and rides like a Cadillac lol

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

That's one good-looking Long Horn. Congratulations!

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 102653 View attachment 102654

Love this truck. Use it as my daily and as my mowing rig. You’d never know though lol. Only thing it needs is a leveling kit on the front end and it will be perfect. On real problem is the rear brake’s squeal backing up since I’ve owned the truck and the dealer hasn’t been helpful with that at all. It should be resolved soon though. Other than that this thing is super nice and rides like a Cadillac lol
My ecodiesel did the same thing. Every day in the morning when I backed out of my garage and when I’d back out of my spot at work the breaks screeched but that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread