5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BFGoodrich K02

Jbjorne

Reaction score
Anyone running a BFG K02 on a 22" wheel? Their sizes are a little goofy in a 22" and I'm curious what people are running without rub. Will have a 2" level and no air ride.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t really help you, but those were the tires I wanted when I bought my 22s (they were backordered) and I’m still a little salty about it. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Jbjorne

Reaction score
I can’t really help you, but those were the tires I wanted when I bought my 22s (they were backordered) and I’m still a little salty about it. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.
What size tire is on your truck?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What size tire is on your truck?
I wanted them in 33x12.5x22, but I ended up with 285/50/22 open countries. (Which are 33x11.5x22)

cervelo15

Reaction score
Anyone running a BFG K02 on a 22" wheel? Their sizes are a little goofy in a 22" and I'm curious what people are running without rub. Will have a 2" level and no air ride.
I have stock 20’s and just put these tires on with a Mopar 2” lift/level and had zero issues rubbing and had the same, if not more, clearance between the sidewall and UCA. Tire size is 285/65/20.

EDIT: just saw this thread lower down in the forum:

Users who are viewing this thread