5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BFG KO2's

Sigep924

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting a set of 286/65R20's on my 2020 Laramie. My only concern is how bad do they pickup and throw rocks! My factory falcons are absolutely horrible and I don't wan't to have this problem with the next set. Anybody travel gravel quite a bit have any reviews?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
AT tires in general are going to grab more gravel than road tires. KO2's have more aggressive tread than most, so that makes them even worse.

ktl5005

Reaction score
Agreed. Any AT tire will pick up and throw rocks. Nothing you can do to prevent that, only minimize with mud guards/flaps.

I too have a 2019 Limited with ORG and the Falken AT tires. Once they run out, going to replace them with the same, but the severe weather rated ones, or go back to the trusty Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs.

Sigep924

Reaction score
Guess I'm going to go back with the 35x11.50 Ridge Grappler. I had a set on my 17 model and they were pretty good about not picking rocks up and rode good. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread