5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BFG KO2 vs Wildpeak AT3W vs Grabber ATX

RobMB

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Bighorn that I NEED to get new tires for as the original Bridgestone are horrible (Like got stuck in 4-5 inches of snow on a parking lot in 4x4). I have narrowed my search to these tires. I have a couple miles of non paved not well maintained roads to tracker daily. Then highway for most part, but during winter part of the paved road is poorly maintained so it is rough winter driving in central US. Just getting anyone’s experience with these tires.

RamGuy32

Reaction score
Not one of your choices but I just installed Toyo Open Country AT3 tires on mine. Minimal noise (equivalent to new stock OEM wild peaks) yet these have the 3PMS symbol so they're supposedly pretty solid in snow. On dry they're amazing, on wet they grip damn good for an AT tire so I'm assuming in snow they'll do very nicely.

coolhandluchs

Reaction score
I'm running the Grabber ATX, no complaints. We've had a little snow and ice in Denver over the last couple months, not much, butI haven't had to use 4WD since I got them. Lots of siping for wet/icy roads too, compared to other AT offerings. And, they were the least expensive of those three options. Haven't given them much abuse yet, but I'm happy so far.

Users who are viewing this thread