5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to seal 3rd Brake Light and Shark Fin?

NewToRAM

Reaction score
Hello All. Yes, I know there's many threads on this but just as many opinions it seems. After being one of the "mine doesn't leak club" mine is now leaking. The headliner is not wet though the carpet on the passenger side rear is wet under the factory floor liners. I need to address this next weekend but might need to order some materials in advance. What is the BEST way to address both so I can rule both out? I did check the sliding rear window frame and do not see any cracks (yet). Thank you to anyone who can provide best way to permanently fix.

swing4terps

Reaction score
Hello All. Yes, I know there's many threads on this but just as many opinions it seems. After being one of the "mine doesn't leak club" mine is now leaking. The headliner is not wet though the carpet on the passenger side rear is wet under the factory floor liners. I need to address this next weekend but might need to order some materials in advance. What is the BEST way to address both so I can rule both out? I did check the sliding rear window frame and do not see any cracks (yet). Thank you to anyone who can provide best way to permanently fix.

Users who are viewing this thread