5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to remove glare?

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck removing glare from this screen? So many big windows (including sunroof) flares up that screen and I think it could be better.

I’ve seen the screen protectors on amazon/eBay but I’m not so sure they help with glare

Any recommendations ?

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck removing glare from this screen? So many big windows (including sunroof) flares up that screen and I think it could be better.

I’ve seen the screen protectors on amazon/eBay but I’m not so sure they help with glare

Any recommendations ?

I'm thinking buying anti glare film and cut it to correct size so i can install it.

4x4Rebel

Reaction score
I have a great experience with this one. Been on for about 8 months and no issues. Blocks glare.

Any recommendations ?

Users who are viewing this thread