5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best time to buy | tonneau covers

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score
Anyone know the best times to buy a tonneau cover or when the best sales occur?

I've seen discounts between 20% - 30% around Black Friday and Christmas but haven't seen many deals since then.

I know I should have pulled the trigger back then but I just put the order in for my truck and didn't know how long it would take for delivery.

Hardlivin'

Reaction score
Try Truck Alterations. Luke has helped a bunch of the guys on here out and he was very informative/easy to work with. Shipping was slow for me, however.
Waiting for a sale isn't worth it, imo

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Sales are overrated IMO, tend to limit your options. I'm with Theseoldboots > Suggest you contact Luke at Truck Alterations ... Will give you solid pricing any week of the year from my experience. I order a Lomax tri-fold, arrived at my door quicker than I would have thought. Happy shopping!

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score
Thanks all,

I was just informed my truck is now in transit. I'll hit Luke up and see if he can hook up a deal on the below cover:

Best price I currently see is $1,169.99 with free shipping. Truck Alterations has some other goodies I was planning on picking up so maybe I can work out a bundle deal.

GearHeadJoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good fiberglass one piece locking units or anything....? I haven't had to buy something for a truck in long time.. did have a California Customs on my HD Ford camper style but it looked clean....I just wanna one piece to go over the bed. I do not like the aluminum or folding ones I have seen son far..and def not vinyl type material that a butter knife could go through..CLICK HERE FOR HD FORD MISS U BOO

Wheeler

Reaction score
Truck alterations Luke any day of the year. Best price and customer service.

Phoebe

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread