5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best special edition quantifiable

Redfour5

Reaction score
I'm wondering what is the best deal looking at msrp, what you get and what you would pay to piecemeal order. I have a Built to Serve. It's list of special edition add ons seem like a good deal. You get essentially the ORP, blackout package and things like the light package. I then see the Mopar Special Edition and it has squat except a special edition plaque and outside appliques.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I'm wondering what is the best deal looking at msrp, what you get and what you would pay to piecemeal order. I have a Built to Serve. It's list of special edition add ons seem like a good deal. You get essentially the ORP, blackout package and things like the light package. I then see the Mopar Special Edition and it has squat except a special edition plaque and outside appliques.
Southwest laramie i think is the best "deal" in terms of overall savings(speaking with bias here), effectively it is comparable to a laramie sport with pano, powered boards and the 12" display. My ecodiesel priced out to 63K MSRP, to build the exact same truck with the sport package +add ons is 69k MSRP and the sport package makes the brown interior not optionable. with the southwest its possible with most colors.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Southwest laramie i think is the best "deal" in terms of overall savings(speaking with bias here), effectively it is comparable to a laramie sport with pano, powered boards and the 12" display. My ecodiesel priced out to 63K MSRP, to build the exact same truck with the sport package +add ons is 69k MSRP and the sport package makes the brown interior not optionable. with the southwest its possible with most colors.
I did something like what you did with mine and it came up a few thousand more to option (order) the individual parts and pieces separately.

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
I am also biased, but I would agree. When you match the Laramie Southwest edition with the ORG, you get a lot of the luxuries of the Limited and the off-road capabilities of the Rebel. Not quite all of the luxuries and capabilities, but seemed like the best deal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread