5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best programmer tool just for tires and tpms adjustments?

jwtiger69

Reaction score
Just got new tires and I do not want to deal with going to the dealer to have to them adjust anything. I do not plan on doing anything to my truck other than adjusting the tires and tpms for tire pressures. What would be the easy and cheapest way for me to do this? I have an iPhone so that would be nice to use as well? Thanks!

frisby5

Reaction score
Jscan was the easiest for me , cheapest and i have alpha obd to. .The app was $25 and was easier to program.than alpha

jwtiger69

Reaction score
Jscan was the easiest for me , cheapest and i have alpha obd to. .The app was $25 and was easier to program.than alpha

Thanks! I just noticed a thread for that. I will take a look at it. Basically all I need is a one reader, security bypass cable and the app?

frisby5

Reaction score
Thanks! I just noticed a thread for that. I will take a look at it. Basically all I need is a one reader, security bypass cable and the app?
Yes thats it i use a bafx bluetooth obd ll reader and the dongle plus jscan app

Attachments

• 20240318_071344.jpg
    20240318_071344.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 3

jwtiger69

Reaction score
Well jscan it is! I will take a look at the thread and see what one programmer everyone is using and the bypass cable. Thanks!

frisby5

Reaction score
Well jscan it is! I will take a look at the thread and see what one programmer everyone is using and the bypass cable. Thanks!
I put a picture of my programmer and bypass cable in my earlier reply .Bafx is cheaper than alot of the others and works just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online