5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best price for borla catback Exhaust?

Matthbert5150

Reaction score
After reading several threads about the Borla exhaust, I have decided to pull the trigger.

I'm ok with either the atak or the s-type system.

Just wondering if anyone has some leads on some good prices or discounts on the system.

Thank you in advance!

*waiting for delivery*
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox
5.7l 4x4 3.92
Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 37x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels

*Future Mods"
Tazer DT, Pulsar, lomax cover, bed rug, borla atak exhaust

Amazing93

Reaction score
I just bought the s-type from Ebay. 959 with the black chrome tips.

SColang22

Reaction score
After reading several threads about the Borla exhaust, I have decided to pull the trigger.

I'm ok with either the atak or the s-type system.

Just wondering if anyone has some leads on some good prices or discounts on the system.

Thank you in advance!

*waiting for delivery*
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox
5.7l 4x4 3.92
Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 37x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels

*Future Mods"
Tazer DT, Pulsar, lomax cover, bed rug, borla atak exhaust
Where are you located? If you haven't bought one yet I am selling my S-Type

Jyates04

Reaction score
Lowest I found my Borla ATAK was $1019 from Summit with free shipping. Worth every penny, fit like a glove and sounds amazing.

Tazithman

Reaction score
Got the s- type freshly installed and I love it. Barks when you start it (makes for fun reactions at stop lights with the etorque starts) but idles at a neighborhood friendly level. 0 drone with MDS. Think I paid $930 shipped from Realtruck.com and it got here in 3 days.

Reaction score
Touring with black tips. $1400 CAD($1000usd) tax and installation include. Toronto

Where did you get it installed in Toronto for $1400?

I’m looking to have the Borla S-type or Atak installed and best price I got so far was about $1850 installed or purchase the exhaust from tdotperformance.com for $1604 tax and I install.

$1400 is a great price and all three systems are to buy are within $20 or so of each other on the tdot site.

Can you let me know the name of the place so I can call them? I’m in Whitby and work in Toronto so this would be perfect.

Blaze Fan

Reaction score
Where did you get it installed in Toronto for $1400?

I’m looking to have the Borla S-type or Atak installed and best price I got so far was about $1850 installed or purchase the exhaust from tdotperformance.com for $1604 tax and I install.

$1400 is a great price and all three systems are to buy are within $20 or so of each other on the tdot site.

Can you let me know the name of the place so I can call them? I’m in Whitby and work in Toronto so this would be perfect.
I installed mine several months ago during covid-19. The price might be increase.

Reaction score
I installed mine several months ago during covid-19. The price might be increase.

I will check them out, I've been in contact with another shop that sells the equipment near my work but the price with installation is a little higher. They are around the corner from my work. The shop you just posted isn't too far out of my way and $1400 is an excellent price.

I will email them and find out..

Thanks

TrailBoss

Reaction score
Had my muffler swapped out with the Borla Atak and also removed the factory rear resonators due to them have a wisping type sound. After I did the muffler. Love the sound. Cold starts it’s a lil on the loud side during auto start but mellows out some as it warms up. Only costed me 400 bucks for everything installed.

Reaction score
Had my muffler swapped out with the Borla Atak and also removed the factory rear resonators due to them have a wisping type sound. After I did the muffler. Love the sound. Cold starts it’s a lil on the loud side during auto start but mellows out some as it warms up. Only costed me 400 bucks for everything installed.

Did you just buy a Borla muffler?? As the Atak (and S-type) of cat back exhaust that replaces everything from the muffler all the way to the tips. The ATAK kit doesn't have resonators on the kit. Plus $400 sounds REALLY cheap for a cat back system, especially with the install.

Also Borla doesn't sell the ATAK muffler only as far as I know.

TrailBoss

Reaction score
Did you just buy a Borla muffler?? As the Atak (and S-type) of cat back exhaust that replaces everything from the muffler all the way to the tips. The ATAK kit doesn't have resonators on the kit. Plus $400 sounds REALLY cheap for a cat back system, especially with the install.

Also Borla doesn't sell the ATAK muffler only as far as I know.
Just swapped factory muffler with the Atak muffler and then had them put pipe piece in place of back resonators. Way cheaper than whole kit. Plus they were cool in letting me listen to all the different mufflers before I settled on one.

Users who are viewing this thread