5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

highflier

Reaction score
New to the brand (outside of when i had my Viper) great forum and pretty cool this thread is still going since 2019!... used the PAYINFULL code on Zieglers site and it still works. 8yr/85k mile for $1450 with 200 deduct

SquareJ

Reaction score
I cannot say enough nice things about Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep, 269-385-1116. He quoted me same price as Ziegler on the first go. I just received my hard copies and everything was done through email once I gave him my contact info.

Thank you to this forum too for letting me know about Tom.

5thGeniHemi

Reaction score
Great thread, thank you all for the great information here.
Has anyone gone with and used Ziegler's “Road Hazard Tire & Wheel” plan?
Any good/bad experiences there, and would you say it's worth it?

ocwill1

Reaction score
question for those that have the warranties, will added care + cover the air suspension, or would I have to go with max care???

SShadow1974

Reaction score
Sorry guys, 30 pages... TLDR
I'm in BC, Canada... Is 3rd party warranty available here in Canada? I bought 5yr/200k extended powertrain warranty when I purchased the truck. Should I be doing something else?

Users who are viewing this thread