5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to get OEM Takeoffs

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Getting time for new tires, I was thinking about swapping my 20" chrome clad wheels for Laramie Polished 20" wheels. I haven't scene any for sale on here, I see some places with wheels on Ebay, has anybody had experience with any good venders?

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Getting time for new tires, I was thinking about swapping my 20" chrome clad wheels for Laramie Polished 20" wheels. I haven't scene any for sale on here, I see some places with wheels on Ebay, has anybody had experience with any good venders?

I just got my new OEM gray Built to Serve wheels off this website, it was the cheapest option:

They are run out of a dealership in NJ. I got my OEM wheels brand new for $1100ish. With shipping the grand total was $1250 Give them a try.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
I just went and purchased some 22" Laramie Sport rims with almost brand new tires in Houston Tx at TexasTruckTireLLC. They also have an ebay page, which is how I found them. I drove down and they bought my stock wheels from me for the same amount I was going to list them for. It really couldn't have been a better buying experience.

GaryT

Reaction score
I just bought a new set of take off 20" brushed aluminum/gray Laramie wheels and Bridgestome Dueller tires for $1426 shipped from Texas Truck Tire on eBay, they should deliver tomorrow.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks, Texas Truck tire was one I saw on Ebay, looks like they have good ratings.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got my new OEM gray Built to Serve wheels off this website, it was the cheapest option:

They are run out of a dealership in NJ. I got my OEM wheels brand new for $1100ish. With shipping the grand total was $1250 Give them a try.
Thanks, I will check these guys out.

nburd

Reaction score
I just buy from EBay with good feedback. I paid $349 for big horn 18” new take offs with free shipping for my Snows

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I purchased both the Laramie and Limited wheels for my Bighorn from craigslist. Low sales volume with Covid seems to have limited availability lately though.

1599448809841.png 1599449415979.png

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same experience as others here. Bought my Rebel rims off of eBay, sold my 22" Limited rims on eBay. Good experiences all around so far with reputable (good reviews) buyers/sellers.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last fall I was looking for OEM rims for snow tires and local dealer was selling them on FB Marketplace. They had takeoffs fairly often from dealership aftermarket work on new trucks.

moparleo51

Reaction score
are you sold on the 20 laramie wheels? i live in the akron canton area and might be willing to sell my stock black 20`s with wildpeak 3 tires and sensors in them they only have 3000 miles on them.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
are you sold on the 20 laramie wheels? i live in the akron canton area and might be willing to sell my stock black 20`s with wildpeak 3 tires and sensors in them they only have 3000 miles on them.

Thanks, If I was doing a black out look I would grab them but I plan on keeping the chrome badging and have polished running boards and I think a polished wheel will look the best, I would consider limited 20's.

moparleo51

Reaction score
No problem.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mtsabo

Reaction score

Not to highjak the thread but What are you wanting to get for them

BBT

Reaction score
Still have those wheels and tires?

Users who are viewing this thread