5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to buy tires? Keeping stock rims, need tires only.

cipherbreak

Reaction score
+1 for Discount Tire.

Nitto Ridge Grapplers are becoming the new KBro2.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have purchased at least 15 sets through Discount tire and 2 through Costco. For service and rotation you will be happy with Discount tire and they will price match Costco if you talk to a manager.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been going to Discount Tire for 20+ years. Always great service and they price match anything reputable I can find.

shaveman

Reaction score
Discount sure seems popular :D.

I've had good experiences shopping at tire rack.
I always seem to start my research with TireRack, then I end up finding the best equivalent at Discount Tire online. As others have said, Discount is almost always price competitive and it's a seamless experience with them starting the purchase and scheduling the install appointment online. But the TireRack site is a good place to start as far as selection and more information on non-standard tire fitments.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Walmart randomly does rollbacks on tires, same with amazon. I assume when the stock is old or whatever. Also eBay, no tax and free shipping on most eBay orders. I bought my Amps on eBay, same price as Walmart but no tax.

237 now on Walmart and amazon. I bet discount won’t match that. Just a hunch.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Another for Discount Tire / America's Tire. Great pricing, usually very professional team regardless of which stores you visit.

They will also price match and negotiate price on the spot with you.

Users who are viewing this thread