5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place for OEM parts?

tom318

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s on here somewhere but I was looking for input where the best place might be to buy OEM emblems. Like many, I want to replace mine with black OEM parts. Not interested in painting or knocks off. Tried Amazon and was supposed to be OEM but was definitely not. Don’t want to deal with that again.
Looking to buy form Moparonlineparts.com but was curious if there are any other sites with possibly better pricing?
I’ll be replacing all the badges so it isn’t cheap....

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s on here somewhere but I was looking for input where the best place might be to buy OEM emblems. Like many, I want to replace mine with black OEM parts. Not interested in painting or knocks off. Tried Amazon and was supposed to be OEM but was definitely not. Don’t want to deal with that again.
Looking to buy form Moparonlineparts.com but was curious if there are any other sites with possibly better pricing?
I’ll be replacing all the badges so it isn’t cheap....
I just purchased multiple badges/emblems from bamwholesaleparts.com to replace my chrome ones. They had the best pricing I found for OEM parts.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Quirk Parts on Ebay …. Just got all mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
bamwholesaleparts.com usually has the best shipping prices as far as OEM websites go. Ebay is hit or miss on whether you get genuine OEM parts or chinese knock-offs. There are plenty of sellers with OEM parts though, and BowersFJ seems to have found one of them.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
bamwholesaleparts.com usually has the best shipping prices as far as OEM websites go. Ebay is hit or miss on whether you get genuine OEM parts or chinese knock-offs. There are plenty of sellers with OEM parts though, and BowersFJ seems to have found one of them.

Yes, lots of Chinese knockoff crap on Ebay …. Now way that was goin on my truck …. Everything from Quirk came in OEM packaging …. I have more stuff to buy, so I will also check out Bam …. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread