5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best online sites for aftermarket, accessories, general shopping

kmilke22

Reaction score
Howdy yall,

Just curious what are yalls go to sites for purchasing your aftermarket parts and accessories? I typically browse on American Trucks just cause they seem to have most user friendly page but they can be expensive. Any other sites you recommend or have found good deals on? Nothing in particular I'm looking for, but if you have something specific you found cheaper on certain site, feel free to share.

(Hope I posted this in the right thread, if not, please remove)

-KM

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Avoid American Trucks. I ordered a $300+ item from them and its condition did not match the description and they told me to pound sand until I threatened a formal complaint with my state's consumer complaint division, then they gave me a $40 store credit which I reluctantly used.

I typically go with Real Truck or Amazon.

usedup

Reaction score
I would give autoanything a try. They will deal and match prices or beat anyone else. Ordered from them for years and never had a problem.

TTFD753

Reaction score
https://www.moparpartssurplus.com/ (Athens Dodge in Athens Georgia runs this site)
Best prices on Mopar parts and free shipping on non-oversized items if you use the coupon code on their website (I think it is NOSHIP but I can't get the site to load right now).
I bought the all weather Mopar floor mats through them. Only negative was I had to reach out to them two weeks after ordering to inquire about shipping. A couple hours later my mats shipped. There is a decent amount of posts on here from people who purchased from that site, which convinced me to place my order.

Attachments

• MFMDS.jpg
    MFMDS.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18
  • MFMPS.jpg
    MFMPS.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 17
  • MFMR.jpg
    MFMR.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 17

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Feel free to shoot us a message, we're still working on getting a revamped website but in the meantime I can help you get a great price! You can view a list of the manufacturers we work with to pass on our wholesale pricing!

I am looking to get the price on the bakflip mx4 and the gator efx tri fold cover if you have that please.

Jprec8it

Reaction score
Me too please.
Use TonneauCoveredcom. Right now the mx4 is priced at a smoking hit deal 859.99 delivered. If you order today - it’s the last day of the additional 125 rebate (in the form of a credit card). The cost delivered with tax is 734.99. Can’t beat that price anywhere.

Mine was delivered yesterday.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've bought from accessory.parts, BAM Wholesale, ebay, amazon. It all depends what I'm buying, and who has the best price.

Users who are viewing this thread