5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Northern Virginia Dealer for Warranty Work

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I didn't get very far with Lindsay in Manassas with my first visit to them about my wobble/vibration. They say they balanced the tires, but that was it. They are also on busy route 28 with tons of traffic and nearly impossible to get the truck up to speed, so I seriously doubt they'll ever make an honest attempt to address the issue. Can anyone recommend another dealer in Northern Virginia that has been known to provide good thorough warranty work where they will listen to the issues and seriously investigate the problems? Also, any service advisor contact names would be appreciated. Also, especially anyone that has had any amount of success at addressing the issue with the low speed rumble, and the 50-70 mph wobble/vibration. Thanks.

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
I didn't get very far with Lindsay in Manassas with my first visit to them about my wobble/vibration. They say they balanced the tires, but that was it. They are also on busy route 28 with tons of traffic and nearly impossible to get the truck up to speed, so I seriously doubt they'll ever make an honest attempt to address the issue. Can anyone recommend another dealer in Northern Virginia that has been known to provide good thorough warranty work where they will listen to the issues and seriously investigate the problems? Also, any service advisor contact names would be appreciated. Also, especially anyone that has had any amount of success at addressing the issue with the low speed rumble, and the 50-70 mph wobble/vibration. Thanks.
I use Safford in Fredericksburg. Probably at least an hour drive from Manassas. It is less than 10 min to I-95, so they should be able to easily get up to speed to check. They have extended service hours, 0730-0300 M-F.
Disclaimer: I just purchased the truck in June. I have taken it in for a front end clunk when turning. They found both lower strut mounts and both ball joints not torqued to spec. So, I think they took my complaint seriously. The down side is, the clunk is still there although much quieter; I suspect sway bar links not torqued, a-pillar body mounts need replacement or both. Tricia was the advisor and she listened closely to my issue. We’ll see how the next visit pans out. I also started a case with Ram Cares prior to the visit, don’t know if that had any influence. There is also Safford of Warrenton, don’t know anything about them, but may be closer. Good luck.

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
I like Fair Oaks CJDR in Chantilly. I've used a few others, but they are by far the best. Most friendly, they take your concerns seriously, they don't break things while fixing others (I won't name them, but another dealer is 3 for 3 now with breaking things when they fixed concerns of mine).

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
I like Fair Oaks CJDR in Chantilly. I've used a few others, but they are by far the best. Most friendly, they take your concerns seriously, they don't break things while fixing others (I won't name them, but another dealer is 3 for 3 now with breaking things when they fixed concerns of mine).
Can you pm me the name so I can stay clear if I need another dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread