5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best leveling kit(s) (for 2019 sport 4WD) to keep ride as smooth as possible.

JCP

Reaction score
I'm looking for some recommendations on leveling kits (2 inch or 2.5 inch) that don't hinder the ride quality! Aftermarket or Mopar.
-it seems the more digging I do, the further away I am from confidently making a decision.
-Just looking for good quality, doesn't hinder ride quality, a good value pick.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help everyone!
heres all the info on my truck:
2019 1500 sport
3.92 gears, 4WD
no air suspension

FailGrenade

Reaction score
I went with motofab 2 in level. Feels to drive the same. No complaints. (500) miles so far. Not hard to do. 60ish dollar pucks that bolt to the top of your strut. The has another set of bolts that bolt into strut mount on truck. They say they only work up to 2018 but I installed mine no issues what so ever

JCP

Reaction score
I went with motofab 2 in level. Feels to drive the same. No complaints. (500) miles so far. Not hard to do. 60ish dollar pucks that bolt to the top of your strut. The has another set of bolts that bolt into strut mount on truck. They say they only work up to 2018 but I installed mine no issues what so ever
awesome appreciate it! Motofab makes the same kit in 2.5 inch if im not mistaken? Was there a reason you went with the 2 inch instead of the 2.5 leveling kit?

FailGrenade

Reaction score
awesome appreciate it! Motofab makes the same kit in 2.5 inch if im not mistaken? Was there a reason you went with the 2 inch instead of the 2.5 leveling kit?
Yes they also make a 2.5. I wanted 2 to level it closer. I've heard that at 3in you'd wanna look into control arms to for the angle adjustment so I went with a smidge lower. 2in gets it pretty close to level.

Ram1992

Reaction score
I'm looking for some recommendations on leveling kits (2 inch or 2.5 inch) that don't hinder the ride quality! Aftermarket or Mopar.
-it seems the more digging I do, the further away I am from confidently making a decision.

2019 1500 sport
3.92 gears, 4WD
no air suspension

I originally went with a 2" top strut spacer. It rides great on flat roads but I don't like the ride on the back roads to my house.I'm having the Mopar 2" lift kit installed this week. I hope to have a better ride.

Doc33

Reaction score

2019 1500 sport
3.92 gears, 4WD
no air suspension
I just leveled my truck today with the Bilstein adjustable shocks in the front. I have the same truck as you. Cost is a more than a spacer but I think it's worth it.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just leveled my truck today with the Bilstein adjustable shocks in the front. I have the same truck as you. Cost is a more than a spacer but I think it's worth it.
Do you notice difference in ride?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

rzims

Reaction score
I went with the bilsteins as well and actually feel like the ride is better. I get less stuttering over broken pavement and it seems to handle better on the highway...

wiendog

Reaction score
What level did you go with on the Bilsteins , did you change the upper control arms and did you do anything to the rear.what are your numbers measured from hub center to fender.I know it is a lot of questions but I have been dealing with lift issues for a while on a 2019 Quad cab 4x4, 6/4 bed.Not everything works on that combo. thanks

rzims

Reaction score
i went on the 5th level on the front and yes, added the shocks to the rear as well.
From the center of the front hub to the fender is 24".
Did not do new upper control arms. Was told that I only needed to do that if I went over 3" lift.

Ram1992

Reaction score
i went on the 5th level on the front and yes, added the shocks to the rear as well.
From the center of the front hub to the fender is 24".
Did not do new upper control arms. Was told that I only needed to do that if I went over 3" lift.
How much lift did you gain?

rzims

Reaction score
I didn't actually do the before and after measurements, but I believe its 2"

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Where are you all getting the bilstein shocks at?

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score

KNGSNK11

Reaction score

Thanks, but searching another thread I found this link.

NHjake98

Reaction score
I went with the Falcon Shocks. Only because I had the Bilsteins on my Ford and I wanted something a bit higher quality. I have to say, the ride is amazing. Very well planted and so smooth for a Rebel. The only advice I have for anyone installing these on a Rebel is to NOT use the "level" notch on the front struts. Go the next notch up. You won't get the full 2.25" on the level setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/