5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Exhaust System for 2019 Ram

TheEngineBaes

Reaction score
Only had this beast for a couple days before we modified it. Our first mod of course is going to be the exhaust (because no one likes a quiet v8). While we can appreciate the Borla and Magnaflow sound, for the price point and sound Flowmaster is FANTASTIC. When it comes to the 5.7 HEMI V8 you don't need all the fancy expensive mufflers, just let that machine breathe and roar. With that being said, check out the video for Sound and review of this excellent system.

Flowmaster Outlaw + 2 Resonator Delete

Last edited:

NorthCountryEvo

Reaction score
A lot of sound preference, really tough to say any exhaust is the "best".

That being said, as with many things, you get what you pay for, and extra money on some of these system's means higher quality.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is the magnaflow with resonators still in. *This video is right after I got it installed * it has gotten louder and more aggressive sounding resulting in a overall badass sound. But this should give you a good idea.

The magnaflow has such a bassy sound it's very hard to capture right, in my opinion.
It's a "thunderstorm" experience, it's almost more like you see it vs feel it.

If you close your windows, thanks to that super thick glass, it's a very dull roar.
Roll the windows down, get it around 2000rpm and it's growling just fine!

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guess I’m getting old,
I like my quiet Hemi.
tenor.gif

chad202

Reaction score
Lol. I’ve always modded vehicles. Don’t know why I’m not doing this one. I’ve always had GM and good success with mods. I have 10k miles and only tinted windows and lowered rear.

Akram

Reaction score
I just installed the carven muffler replacement today and am super impressed with it. I was worried it would be obnoxiously loud but it sounds perfect for me. Also it fit perfectly, didn’t have any issue with the tips being misaligned afterwards or anything like that.

Karandhaliwal8

Reaction score
I just installed the carven muffler replacement today and am super impressed with it. I was worried it would be obnoxiously loud but it sounds perfect for me. Also it fit perfectly, didn’t have any issue with the tips being misaligned afterwards or anything like that.
Which one you have progressive or competitor. Can you send some videos to 604 832 2587

dsn112

Reaction score
corsa will be available this month. If I were buying it be that.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My two cents here: I went with the Flowmaster American Thunder - since I’ve had FM on both my Chargers - and it’s exactly what I was looking for. Startups and throttle are loud, but doesn’t bother my neighbors. Quiets down for my hour long commute cruising at interstate speed.

My brother put Borla S on his Ram, and it’s just a little too much for me. FM AT is a good mid range setup.

Users who are viewing this thread