5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best EDC Location?

AirAntix

Reaction score
Anyone purchased any safes or locking compartments? Or just the best place for easy access while driving?

RustyDog559

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie with full console. I went with a console vault. Love it. Had one in the last two trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Search “console vault” or console safe” there are lots of posts on the topic.

weis11

Reaction score
I went with the mopar offered console safe Part#82215519 . Got a killer deal on it new from a ebay seller. I only use it as a place to put my service weapon when going into a store off duty. Works great.

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Lock'r Down seems like a decent choice - I like the look of their lock. As @weis11 said - that's for secure storage.

Best item for easy access while driving is pretty variable le - like your carry holster and location. Dozens of options out there.

bribout

Reaction score
I had this holster made for me with a RAM mount attached to it and then bought the rest of the RAM mounts I needed to run the seat bolt through it and attached everything. this was in my 17, but I am planning to add it to my 19 shortly

Attachments

• 20180601_072109.jpg
    20180601_072109.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 119

jkratze1

Reaction score
A center console safe is a great solution. I went with the Lock'r Down safe with electronic lock and I am happy I did.

Users who are viewing this thread