5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best black lug nuts?

family8675309

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently purchased a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Night Edition. It is an awesome looking truck, the blacked out badging and black rims with the night edition package look great! I’m a bit disappointed they kept the original chrome lug nuts, which stand out (not in a good way) on the black rims. I’ve seen a few after market options, as well as the MOPAR sold lug nuts...$60 for 4 nuts = $360 for 24 nuts, which in my book is nuts! Does anyone have recommendations on where to find the best black lug nuts?

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I don’t think aftermarket lugs will work omg OEM wheels. Could be wrong but check on that before you order. Might be stuck with mopar. Or get different wheels and put that 360 toward a new design that comes with em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure there the best but can't beat the price even if you replace a couple of years

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have these, they’re holding up well after over a year and having the wheels off and on several times. Same size and style as the OEM chrome ones.

FEATURES: A solid one piece construction with a proprietary cathodic black coating that gives the durability of chrome and the look of satin black paint. Manufactured with heat treated steel for protection against rust and corrosion.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
I have these, they’re holding up well after over a year and having the wheels off and on several times. Same size and style as the OEM chrome ones.

FEATURES: A solid one piece construction with a proprietary cathodic black coating that gives the durability of chrome and the look of satin black paint. Manufactured with heat treated steel for protection against rust and corrosion.

Search for other posts on this subject...also, those above, doesn't have a wheel lock, correct?

Esilliman

Reaction score
these will fit a 2020 stock wheel?

GeoJoe

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently purchased a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Night Edition. It is an awesome looking truck, the blacked out badging and black rims with the night edition package look great! I’m a bit disappointed they kept the original chrome lug nuts, which stand out (not in a good way) on the black rims. I’ve seen a few after market options, as well as the MOPAR sold lug nuts...$60 for 4 nuts = $360 for 24 nuts, which in my book is nuts! Does anyone have recommendations on where to find the best black lug nuts?
I bought these on Amazon for my 2019 night edition bighorn, and they look exactly like stock lugs just black. Looks way better than the stock chrome/ silver ones on black wheels. Only problem is they are a bit fragile like the stock lugs so you have to be careful not to damage them with an impact. I would recommend.
SET Group USA 2019 Ram 1500 OEM Factory Lug Nuts 14x1.5 Works with Factory Wheels 24 Pc (Black)

Wsmith

Reaction score
I cheaped out and put 21mm silicone caps on mine, they look perfect $10. I will have to remove them prior to the tire rotation though.

UPDATE: After having these on for about a month I just noticed that nine of them have split, I no longer recommend them. Now looking for some quality black lugs as well.

Last edited:

Tz1026

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram Laramie night edition bill at silver I got the black lugnets one piece all steel but after just a couple months they're starting to rust so don't Get these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-183730_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-183730_eBay.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 68

Tz1026

Reaction score
Sorry here's the rest of the info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-183947_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-183947_eBay.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread