5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bench Seat or Console

JTurnersQ

Reaction score
Reserved a new 3500 Laramie Mega Cab the other day. It says on the sticker that it has a 40/20/40 bench seat, but it also says that it comes with a ram wireless charger and second row heated seats. I’m thinking that it will come with a console, but I could be wrong? Never seen a bench seat with a ram wireless charger. See something similar with a big horn not too long ago on the sticker with it saying it has the bench seat but when it came in it had the console.

Anyways, would love to hear your guys thoughts. Some great information on here, and regardless of what it comes with I’m excited to be a new ram owner soon enough.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If it's anything like my 4th gen 1500 Tradesman the middle seatback folds down to create a center console. Under the lid there was a charger and decent amount of storage. You might get more input from the HD forum(y)

Otto

Reaction score
If you have the VIN you could look the build sheet up which should provide details.

Another thing to look for is the replacement of the front seats with what I think they call it "deluxe bucket seats". Worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread