5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behind the Seat Sub Enclosure

Wytsnke

Reaction score
How do you like the net audio setup now that you're a few months in? I'm debating this vs a half length mti acoustics box with a 10in sub. I'm probably looking at close to the same price once its all said and done, so wondering how you like the setup.
Jeez everyone, hear the arrangement. Don’t overthink this…
I have a 21 ram longhorn crew. Harmon Kardon system like 19 speakers, lol

Dual 8”’s dual 4ohms “sound qubed” (130.00ea)
Skar box dual 8”s ported (180.00)
Audio control LC2i ( just a line converter) to run signal off of any speaker wire. (100.00)
Amp my choice was a USAcoustics 2x150

Run speakers in series then parallel then bridge to amp if capable. My speakers are configured this way at 8pm and amp bridged is now 4ohm

Completely competent and workable. Not to mention extreme bass.
The key is to know the air space available and to accommodate best speaker for that space and understand wiring b4 install (amp capable)
Also using “bass knob” necessary

Bass is ridiculous

This is $540.00 plus amp and install which should be approx 300.00 maybe

Attachments

• IMG_3066.jpeg
    IMG_3066.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3065.jpeg
    IMG_3065.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3068.jpeg
    IMG_3068.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3069.jpeg
    IMG_3069.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 23

eepowers

Reaction score
Jeez everyone, hear the arrangement. Don’t overthink this…
I have a 21 ram longhorn crew. Harmon Kardon system like 19 speakers, lol

Dual 8”’s dual 4ohms “sound qubed” (130.00ea)
Skar box dual 8”s ported (180.00)
Audio control LC2i ( just a line converter) to run signal off of any speaker wire. (100.00)
Amp my choice was a USAcoustics 2x150

Run speakers in series then parallel then bridge to amp if capable. My speakers are configured this way at 8pm and amp bridged is now 4ohm

Completely competent and workable. Not to mention extreme bass.
The key is to know the air space available and to accommodate best speaker for that space and understand wiring b4 install (amp capable)
Also using “bass knob” necessary

Bass is ridiculous

This is $540.00 plus amp and install which should be approx 300.00 maybe
Great setup, but its not really what was asked about here. The hope was to retain as much of the underseat storage while adding bass. A full length underseat sub box while amazing sounding also gives up all underseat storage. That's why the NetAudio setup is so enticing. I personally think i'm going to go with a single 10 inch in a smaller box so i at least keep some of my storage, but the net audio is tempting af.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's really quite good, it has incredible bass that will also surprise you. If you're interested, I'll be selling it.
If I lived anywhere near you I’d be all over it! I’m sure it’ll go fast.

Brunzca

Reaction score
I can’t speak to this box specifically, but net audio is a solid company. The owner is active in the Ram audio Facebook groups, and gives lots of advice there. He’s created a lot of ram specific harnesses, etc, in addition to the boxes and other setups.

Beardslow

Reaction score
It's really quite good, it has incredible bass that will also surprise you. If you're interested, I'll be selling it.
Would you be selling just the sub or the whole system? If it's the whole system, I'd be very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread