5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before and after…….

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks great. Very nice improvement.

Paulie T

Reaction score
Looks great. Very nice improvement.
Thank you sir. I don’t even think I have pics of how it was originally. But it was slammed and rode like ****. Was bottoming out left and right. Definitely way better now imo

AshRisenRogue

Reaction score
I have the OEM 22" non Night Edition with 33's with a 2" level and I believed I could put 35's on without rubbing as well.. the only concern I have is the width and how close tire is to the UCA.. how much space do you have there?

Paulie T

Reaction score
After!

So does your truck have spacers or no? Lol
My apologies I think I hit my head.

I was referring to wheel spacers when I was saying I did not use any. Many were saying the 35’s would not work without them which was why I mentioned them.

I used the spacers for the lift on the front.

Hopefully I’m being less confusing now.

Paulie T

Reaction score
I have the OEM 22" non Night Edition with 33's with a 2" level and I believed I could put 35's on without rubbing as well.. the only concern I have is the width and how close tire is to the UCA.. how much space do you have there?

Lots of room buddy. You can stick your fist in there.

I’ve already put on about 500 miles and no issues at all. No rubbing what’s so ever. Full lock left or right no rubbing. The only thing I did do was recalibrate my Speedo using the tazer which was recommended on here and I’m glad it was. Speedo is dead on now.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Lots of room buddy. You can stick your fist in there.

I’ve already put on about 500 miles and no issues at all. No rubbing what’s so ever. Full lock left or right no rubbing. The only thing I did do was recalibrate my Speedo using the tazer which was recommended on here and I’m glad it was. Speedo is dead on now.
How wide are your 35’s? Looks to me like a 295 (11.6”) would be close to the UCA’s with no spacer.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice! I just put a Readylift 2” Level w/UCA’s on my Rebel. Added Toyo Open Country R/T Trails LT295/70R18 on stock Rebel wheels, no wheel spacers. Can fit my whole finger between the sidewall and UCA, not sure if the new UCA’s make a difference with clearance or not. Also zero rubbing anywhere at any speed.
IMG_2663.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread