5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer - what are you drinking / brewing thread

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Of the Kona beers, I'm more of a Longboard guy. When I was in Navy, Pearl Harbor was a standard stop for us at beginning and end of each deployment.
Longboard is a good tasting lager. Mahalo for your service 😀

Grimgreg

Reaction score
Our home "fridge beer" is Yuengling Light, but I tend towards stouts, sours and ciders otherwise. Have a few local craft breweries we hit now and then. Always try to get local stuff when traveling.

My Untapped is Grimgreg

sd2134

Reaction score
Having a HUDL Brewing - Scorched Meadows double hazy IPA. I agree support local craft beer and try to try new craft breweries when traveling.

Attachments

• HUDL.jpg
    HUDL.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Went to Lops Brewing tonight, they're a start up about 2 miles from me, opened just before the lock down started, so they are brand new and are already having to try to expand. They are having a hard time trying to keep with their taproom much less produce enough to start distribution. Good problem to have!

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anything made by Leinenkugel’s. My favorite is Honey Weiss.

They have a new one out now called Juicy Peach. Sounds a little perverted but it’s actually very good. LOL

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anything made by Leinenkugel’s. My favorite is Honey Weiss.

They have a new one out now called Juicy Peach. Sounds a little perverted but it’s actually very good. LOL
Have seen that, but been hesitant to try. Really miss Sunset Wheat. That's what introduced me to wheat beers. Before that, never really found anything I really enjoyed. Could stand Fat Tire, but not something I'd buy to stock in the fridge.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have seen that, but been hesitant to try. Really miss Sunset Wheat. That's what introduced me to wheat beers. Before that, never really found anything I really enjoyed. Could stand Fat Tire, but not something I'd buy to stock in the fridge.
I b always keep some summer shandy in the fridge during hot months, it is my go to right after mowing the lawn, just something about fresh cut grass and lemon!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I b always keep some summer shandy in the fridge during hot months, it is my go to right after mowing the lawn, just something about fresh cut grass and lemon!
Used to drink a lot of that,. But something changed about 4-5 years ago, and now it gives me heartburn.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Grabbed a 12 pack of the new hard Mt Dew to give a try. Tastes like the zzz ero sugar version of each drink. Can't really taste alcohol

puba08

Reaction score
Blue Point Hoptical Illusion IPA and Heineken on tap in the basement. Fridge is stocked with Miller Lite, Guinness, Montauk Wave Chaser IPA and Sapporo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Local grocery store has 20-packs for $20, or 12-packs for $15. No brainer to get the 20-packs. But I'm only a few hours from KC in Omaha, NE now. Most of the local sports bars have it on tap, and restaurants have it in bottles.
I’m near St. Louis for a work trip, and went to Hooters for a beer and wings and was so excited when I saw BB Unfiltered on tap. Ordered a tall right away, and was told they were out of ONLY that one.

Users who are viewing this thread