5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beeping noise inside cabin passenger side

Luis956

Reaction score
So i've had my '19 5.7 hemi for 4 months now and i just happen to hear this type of beeping when driving on the highway with outside wind being a bit high and that beeping only sounds on the passenger side and only beeps when their is strong air currents when driving on a highway or when a let the truck reach its top speed and its beeps crazy loud. Has anyone had a n issue similar to this one? Took it to the dealer for same reason many times but no luck for them to find or do something.

Yes! Finally, validation. Haha. I get it all the time on the highway when it's windy. Where I live is windy a lot, so this is a common issue for me. Did you ever figure out a fix or what the issue was?

Yes! Finally, validation. Haha. I get it all the time on the highway when it's windy. Where I live is windy a lot, so this is a common issue for me. Did you ever figure out a fix or what the issue was?

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern, @Yorkeng. If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members, we recommend following up with your servicing dealer for further support. If you do work with your dealer, we are happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance through that process.

Mark
RamCares

So i've had my '19 5.7 hemi for 4 months now and i just happen to hear this type of beeping when driving on the highway with outside wind being a bit high and that beeping only sounds on the passenger side and only beeps when their is strong air currents when driving on a highway or when a let the truck reach its top speed and its beeps crazy loud. Has anyone had a n issue similar to this one? Took it to the dealer for same reason many times but no luck for them to find or do something.
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern, @Yorkeng. If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members, we recommend following up with your servicing dealer for further support. If you do work with your dealer, we are happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance through that process.

Mark
RamCares
I’ve had this issue exactly how you described it. After many attempts to get a dealership to actually take me seriously and address the issue, I had to make several ram cares cases until finally an individual from the FCA contacted me. Before his call my truck had been in and out the dealer (multiple dealers/wasted visits), with no help or attempt. “Could not duplicate” or “duplicated” and no attempt. After finally getting ahold of the FCA, things finally began to occur. He made me an appointment with a much more trustworthy and honest dealer and began addressing my issues one by one. One the biggest being the exact symptoms you and the other use have described. It first became extremely apparent when my truck was making beeping noises like parking sensors and I don’t have parking sensor haha!! Long story short, your trucks may have a defective windshield screen or seal from the factor. That is what solved my issue. In my particular case the whole windshield needed replacing but a reseal may also work for you guys. Let me know, good luck! I know how tiring and painful it is dealing with potential safety or defective issues on a brand new vehicle... trust me

I’ve had this issue exactly how you described it. After many attempts to get a dealership to actually take me seriously and address the issue, I had to make several ram cares cases until finally an individual from the FCA contacted me. Before his call my truck had been in and out the dealer (multiple dealers/wasted visits), with no help or attempt. “Could not duplicate” or “duplicated” and no attempt. After finally getting ahold of the FCA, things finally began to occur. He made me an appointment with a much more trustworthy and honest dealer and began addressing my issues one by one. One the biggest being the exact symptoms you and the other use have described. It first became extremely apparent when my truck was making beeping noises like parking sensors and I don’t have parking sensor haha!! Long story short, your trucks may have a defective windshield screen or seal from the factor. That is what solved my issue. In my particular case the whole windshield needed replacing but a reseal may also work for you guys. Let me know, good luck! I know how tiring and painful it is dealing with potential safety or defective issues on a brand new vehicle... trust me

So glad to know that you were able to receive further support when addressing this, @Phil01985. If you are ever in need of any additional support down the road, our team is always here to help!

Mark
RamCares

So the beeping sounds from windshield?mine was beeping too when driving at highways,,

Mine just beeps when I am ready to back into something. I must be doing it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back