5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedrug XLT

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same issue here. Way to long. Theres so much rug at the end of the bed and I wasn't going to have to slam my tailgate closed. I'm sure that will end up with a problem with the tailgate after so long. Watching my share of video's on the install from the companies that sell them. The tailgate is the last part of the install. So now everything is taped down and you realize that you have like 5" of extra material. I did notice going back to some of those videos, none of them actually closed the tailgate. Hmmm. So tired of these companies that put out a product that you pay alot of money for and end up thinking you should have just spent your money on something less expensive so when you have an issue you can at least say you get what you pay for but....Same with my expensive undercover flex hard trifold cover. Installed that same day as the bedrug and for a couple weeks have been trying to figure a way to get it to stop leaking.
The cover is supposed to have a "pucker" in the material in between the tailgate and the bed. This way it will fold up as you close the tailgate. It then is not being pinched. If it was tight it would likely fold down when closing the tailgate and get pinched between the bed and the tailgate interfering with closing it.

Users who are viewing this thread